Are you looking to join an established, enthusiastic and friendly team based either in the heart of central London?
Working collaboratively with leading online gaming brands, we are always looking for innovative thinkers and technical excellence to join our vibrant multi-cultural environment at iSoftbet.
Sales Manager: London
Due to the growing demands of our services, we are now recruiting for a Sales Manager to join our creative workforce on a full time permanent basis. The focus of the role will be to develop and build sales efforts that will produce maximum market penetration and to assist the business leader in projects associated with overall development plans and execution.Responsibilities include:
- To develop, grow and retain a portfolio of clients, ensuring a strong professional relationship with them
- Build from scratch and manage all sales activities
- Expand business opportunities to achieve identified goals and targets in order to maximize revenue generating opportunities
- Manage negotiations, pre and post sales with customers - from start to finish.
- Focus on expanding our portfolio of large operators in the gambling industry, particularly within the European market
- Achieve sales forecasts, budgets, KPI's/targets as well as other projections
- Working with the compliance/legal, you will manage and review agreements
- Identify and manage risks and set realistic expectations for the customer; strong preventative skills, you must have a very pro-active approach
- Participate in trade shows, sales meetings and other special events
- Drive positive relationships with key customers
- Convert leads into sales
- Be experienced with managing customer relationships
- Have sales experience and business development skills
- Have some technical familiarity with software development life cycle and software release management (ideal)
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Have strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Be willing to travel