Who are we?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
iSoftBet is looking for a passionate Account Manager who really loves what they do to ensure the quality of our customer relationships match the quality of our products.
Reporting to the Team Manager for Account Manager, you will manage your own client accounts, developing their business and building interpersonal relationships so well you will be invited to their Christmas dinners/weddings/Bar Mitzvah’s and so on.
- You will be the main point of contact for your clients and their voice within iSoftbet.
- You will be an expert in our product suite and work with your customers to maximize the value of it. Help them understand how it can grow their business, but maybe don’t make it a topic of conversation during the Christmas dinner, wedding/Bar Mitzvah.
- You will be an expert in their product suite. What do they use, what don’t they use, what would they like to use and how can we support them?
- You will be able to seek out opportunities to upsell and cross-sell to increase revenue for both parties.
- You will attend events and represent iSoftBet using the opportunity to connect further with your clients and exhibit our new products. No restraints on being able to travel to your clients and events (usually within Europe).
- You will keep account management records updated regularly and well organised on tools such as Jira, Podio and excel.
- A good listener – the ability to listen to your clients’ needs and truly understand what is required and satisfies them before going in with the hard upsell of our products.
- Problem solve – being able to get and understand them to satisfy.
- Empathy – being able to read your customers, relate and identify to them to get a good feel for their direction.
- Hunger – you have to want it so bad that you will wear your iSoftBet personalised cap to the office every day, just kidding but seriously we want to feel your passion for the job, to go above and beyond and make yourself a memorable account manager for your customers.
- Network – you must be comfortable and confident to travel to your customers, engage and interact on any occasion ensuring you go out to achieve what you’ve planned to get out of the event.
- Enthusiasm – you must be enthusiastic to be successful in this role, always ready to highlight & uncover a win at any given moment.
- Resilience – at the end of the day some things are out of our control entirely, but you must be able to bounce back and turn things around, learning from failures to turn them into successes.
- Industry knowledge – the ability to understand the market, what our competitors are doing and trends within gaming is key. As well as being able to analyse the data from your customers. Knowledge is power.
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish to. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months.