Account Manager – iGaming
iSoftBet, design and deliver online casino games that give the excitement of live gaming. We also offer an unparalleled online and terminal-based sports betting platform alongside an advanced Game Aggregation Platform (GAP).
We are certified in over 12 regulated markets among which are Italy, Spain, Belgium, Portugal, Denmark, UK; our gaming suite includes a wide range of original video bonus slot machines, stunning branded content from world-renowned TV and film studios, and a unique collection of table games optimised for smartphone and tablet use.
Due to the growing demands of our services, we are now recruiting for an Account Manager to join our creative workforce on a full-time permanent basis.
This role requires responsibility for building and developing relationships with existing customers by supporting and offering additional solutions, expanding our customer base and maximising revenues. This role is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark within an award-winning and fast-moving company moving into its next stage of global development.
Working within the Account Management team and alongside our Business Development team and Compliance, the responsibilities will include:
- Developing, growing and retaining a portfolio of clients, and ensuring a strong professional relationship with each of them.
- Working on targets based on revenue generated within your key accounts
- Training customers on backend system tools
- Liaising with marketing and product teams to ensure full support to customers and optimisation of services provided
- Managing the entire pre and post sales customer experience
- Identifying and managing risks and setting realistic expectations for the customer
- Maximising customer potential through understanding their business and analysing their commercial strategies
- Managing day-to-day client satisfaction and financial performance through monitoring and controlling project resources and deliverables
- Organising, attending and representing the company at business events and exhibitions
- Supporting the team by participating in multiple development projects to increase and strengthen the effectiveness of the account managers
Key Skills & Characteristics
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have a background in the gaming industry – essential
- Have previous experience in building and developing relationships with existing customers
- Be experienced in managing customer relationships and software deployment
- Have some technical familiarity with software development life cycle and software release management
- Have high Internet familiarity along with proficiency in MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Have the ability to lead by example and present a professional image
- Have strong project management and interpersonal skills
- Be willing to travel
- Be fluent in English (another European language is a bonus)
What we offer:
This position boasts lovely new offices, with social areas, regular pizza and drinks evenings to socialise with colleagues, annual Summer event & Christmas party (for more fun and socialising!) amongst a friendly team as well as the following benefits:
- Competitive leave entitlement plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme with Employer contribution
- 10% annual bonus scheme (based on 100% personal target achievement)
- Competitive salary depending with annual salary reviews