Who are we?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
- Main accounting resource for Romania Office and other entities – including bookkeeping, reconciliations and payment runs
- Handling finance queries – banks, suppliers and internal teams
- Assisting in the Group’s financial year audit
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts of the Group
- Ad hoc tasks and reports as required by the management
- A tertiary level of education with a degree in Accounting or equivalent, such as ACCA, or in the final stages of completing such degree
- At least 2 years’ work experience in finance
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A highly detail-oriented and conscientious approach to work with a high degree of integrity
- Demonstrate advanced skills and knowledge of Excel
- Good communication skills and fluent in English
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by emailing us.