Who are we?
iSoftBet is the creator of some of the gaming industry’s most exciting and entertaining slots. From seasonal fun and fantasy classics to iconic film brands, we design, develop and distribute to some of the world’s biggest global brands.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftbet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
We have a proud history but are always looking forwards to stay ahead of the curve. With new opportunities emerging in such a fast paced and constantly changing hi-tech environment, we are always working towards developing the next game-changing innovation.
This is where you come in!
iSoftBet is looking for an Accounting Manager to manage all accounting operations across the ISB group, report into the Group Financial Controller.
- Management and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting of all of the group companies, including line management of all bookkeepers.
- Monitoring, and analysing accounting data.
- Producing financial reports and statements.
- Establishing and enforcing proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective actions.
- Assign projects and direct staff to ensure compliance and accuracy.
- Meet financial accounting objectives.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
Skills & Experience
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Proven work experience as an Accounting Manager (or similar role) within a commercial business.
- More than two years of audit experience with on of the Big Four (Ernest & Young, KPMG, Deloitte or PWC).
- Accounting work experience of working in a commercial company.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to direct and supervise.
- Clear communication both written and oral.
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, situated in Sliema, Malta, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
With plenty of space for break and break-out sessions, lunch and social events, there are regular opportunities for team bonding and events throughout the year.
You will also receive the following benefits:
- 27 days annual leave plus one additional day per year of service capped at 30 days per annum (plus bank holidays)
- Private Health Insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Wellness allowance
How to Apply
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you then please apply with your contact details.