BACK-OFFICE APPS PHP DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
“People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them.”
iSoftBet is a top-end gambling company building casino games and a games aggregation platform. We are currently looking for a Back-Office development Manager for our office in Bucharest. This role will report directly to our Chief Technical Officer.
iSoftBet has formed a back-office development department, to migrate our back-office (RMS) into a series of top end applications for our clients to use, within the e-gambling industry. We are looking for a PHP Back-office development manager to lead, manage and review the development team.
Summary of the key purposes of the role:
Reporting to the CTO, the Development lead will have an in-depth technology background, ultimately with strong stakeholder management experience to lead the strategy, design and create the footprint for current and future projects.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Leading the Back-office development teams
- Strategy, Design, Development, Stakeholder Management, Lead/Manage/Grow a high end Development Division
- Local and remote management
- Experience in creating back-office mandatory for the position
- Migrating our back-office from a monolith application to application using micro-services to communicate between them
- Being involved in the architecture design for the apps
- Very strong PHP (Symfony 4.2 or above) experience. Latest frameworks
- Good MySQL knowledge (MySQL 5.x 8.x)
- Experience in Docker and Continuous integration in general (i.e. bamboo, team city etc.)
- Experience in Acceptance, functional and automated testing
- Leading and soft skills
- Strong English written and spoken