BACK-OFFICE APPS PHP DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
“People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them.”
iSoftBet is a top-end gambling company building casino games and a games aggregation platform. We are currently looking for a Back-Office development Manager for our office in Bucharest. This role will report directly to our Chief Technical Officer.
iSoftBet has formed a back-office development department, to migrate our back-office (RMS) into a series of top end applications for our clients to use, within the e-gambling industry. We are looking for a PHP Back-office development manager to lead, manage and review the development team.
Summary of the key purposes of the role:
Reporting to the CTO, the Development lead will have an in-depth technology background, ultimately with strong stakeholder management experience to lead the strategy, design and create the footprint for current and future projects.
Summary of responsibilities:
- Leading the Back-office development teams
- Strategy, Design, Development, Stakeholder Management, Lead/Manage/Grow a high end Development Division
- Local and remote management
- Migrating our monolith back-office application to architecture of micro-services applications
- Being involved in the architecture design for the apps
- Develop micro-service, containerization (Docker), integration and orchestrated through Kubernetes
- Experience with micro-services monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus
- PHP 5 and above.
- Good MySQL knowledge
- Experience in Docker and Continuous integration in general (i.e. bamboo, Jenkins, team city etc.)
- Experience in Unit, Acceptance, functional and automated testing
Nice to have:
- Golang, Java or C++
- Leading and soft skills
- Strong English written and spoken