Back-Office Test Engineer
To thrive in this role, it is important that you enjoy working in an agile, dynamic environment.
You have a can-do mentality and actively contribute to our team spirit through high communication skills. You are self-motivated, proactive and flexible. You are prone to take own initiative and enjoy working independently as well as in our team.
Who are you?
Our ideal candidate has a university degree in Computer science or similar paired with a few years’+ experience in QA. You possess good technical understanding and have a high interest in the field of testing.
Your profile includes knowledge, experience and/or and active interest of the following:
- Good technical understanding and high interest in the field of testing
- Knowledge and understanding of agile methodologies
- Experience in writing test plans, checklists and test cases
- Generating Test Cases (Test Scripts) using Selenium Element locators and WebDriver Methods.
- Debugging Test Cases and Fixing errors.
Your main tasks include, but are not limited to:
- Testing the application components (UI, UX, Functional, Automation Scripting, Exploratory)
- Creating and following through on test plans, including writing and executing test cases
- Regression testing on existing product portfolios
- Bug and defect handling, analyzing deviations between the defined and the actual functional behavior and reporting bugs. Root cause analysis
- Ensuring requirements are met
- Participate in team activities and product feature design
- Ability to achieve performance with deadlines and strict planning;
- Ability to work independently or in small teams;
- Excellent English (written and spoken) skills