Who are we?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain –always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
This is where you come in!
iSoftBet is looking for a BI Developer to join our Data team and take care and contribute to our reporting platform that is serving both internal and external customers.
- As part of the Data team, the role will be responsible for building reports and dashboards using Tableau and delivering them to users internally and externally
- Design and prototyping of reports depending on business requirements
- Delivery and maintenance of large-scale reporting platform that is used by external clients
- Participate in the analysis and delivery of ad hoc analytical reports delivered to internal account management, sales and games teams
- Maintenance and upgrades of existing reports and addition of new functionalities
- Investigation of data issues and reporting troubleshooting
- Assist and contribute to internal projects with the other data team members
Skills & Experience
- 2 years of experience building reports and dashboards using current BI platforms
- Experience beyond the 2 years working in any function of a data team would be highly relevant
- Expertise in Tableau is desirable
- Good, expert knowledge of SQL
- Any strong visualisation skills or techniques would be considered an asset
- Experience in working with stakeholders, understanding requirements and working iteratively to deliver versions of reports and dashboards that serve the business needs
- A passion for data in general, specifically visualisations, performance measurement and report building
- Ability to self-organise, work without much instruction, pro-active attitude and a strong team spirit are essential
- Be knowledgeable and comfortable with agile squads and methodology
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible. Our open-plan offices are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep morale high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet is GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by emailing email@example.com.