iSoftBet is the creator of some of the gaming industry’s most exciting and entertaining slots. From seasonal fun and fantasy classics to iconic film brands, we design, develop and distribute to some of the world’s biggest global brands.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftbet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
We have a proud history but are always looking forwards to stay ahead of the curve. With new opportunities emerging in such a fast paced and constantly changing hi-tech environment, we are always working towards developing the next game-changing innovation.
This is where you come in!
iSoftBet is looking for a BI Developer to join our Data team and take care and contribute to our reporting platform that is serving both internal and external customers.
- As part of the Data team, the role will be responsible for building reports and dashboards using Tableau and delivering them to users internally and externally
- Design and prototyping of reports depending on business requirements
- Delivery and maintenance of large-scale reporting platform that is used by external clients
- Participate in the analysis and delivery of ad hoc analytical reports delivered to internal account management, sales and games teams
- Maintenance and upgrades of existing reports and addition of new functionalities
- Investigation of data issues and reporting troubleshooting
- Assist and contribute on internal projects with the other data team members
Skills & Experience
- 2 years of experience building reports and dashboards using current BI platforms
- Experience beyond the 2 years working in any function of a data team would be highly relevant
- Expertise in Tableau is desirable
- Good, expert knowledge of SQL
- Any strong visualisation skills or techniques would be considered an asset
- Experience in working with stakeholders, understanding requirements and working iteratively to deliver versions of reports and dashboards that serve the business needs
- A passion for data in general, specifically visualisations, performance measurement and report building
- Ability to self-organise, work without much instruction, pro-active attitude and a strong team spirit are essential
- Be knowledgeable and comfortable with agile squads and methodology
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, situated in Sliema, Malta, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
With plenty of space for break and break-out sessions, lunch and social events, there are regular opportunities for team bonding and events throughout the year.
You will also receive the following benefits:
- 26 days annual leave plus one additional day per year of service capped at 30 days per annum (plus bank holidays)
- Private Health Insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Wellness allowance