Billing Account Manager
Billing Account Manager
Who are we?
iSoftBet is the creator of some of the gaming industry’s most exciting and entertaining slots. From seasonal fun and fantasy classics to iconic film brands, we design, develop and distribute to some of the world’s biggest global brands.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftbet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
We have a proud history but are always looking forwards to stay ahead of the curve. With new opportunities emerging in such a fast paced and constantly changing hi-tech environment, we are always working towards developing the next game-changing innovation.
This is where you come in!
iSoftBet is looking for a Billing Account Manager, reporting into the Billing Manager and will be assigned a set number of customers and will perform the entire billing and collection cycle including:
Retrieving the billing database
- Follow the procedures set by the Billing Manger to ensure that the billing data is error free
- Conduct computation and any needed adjust for invoicing
- Issue invoices to customers
- Communicate with customers’ finance department
- Monitor and assist with collection
Skills & Experience
- Skilled bookkeeper with at list 2 years’ experience with customers bookkeeper
- Detail oriented
- Proven customer relation skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and internal personal skills
- Proven skill with accounting software and Office (Excel, Word)
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, situated in Sliema, Malta, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
With plenty of space for break and break-out sessions, lunch and social events, there are regular opportunities for team bonding and events throughout the year.
You will also receive the following benefits:
- 27 days annual leave plus one additional day per year of service capped at 30 days per annum (plus bank holidays)
- Private Health Insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Wellness allowance