Who are we?
iSoftBet is the creator of some of the gaming industry’s most exciting and entertaining slots. From seasonal fun and fantasy classics to iconic film brands, we design, develop and distribute to some of the world’s biggest global brands.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftbet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
We have a proud history but are always looking forwards to stay ahead of the curve. With new opportunities emerging in such a fast paced and constantly changing hi-tech environment, we are always working towards developing the next game-changing innovation.
This is where you come in!
iSoftBet is looking for a Billing Manager to lead, plan and execute the billing and collection operations for the Billing Department, within the Finance function. Reporting to the Group Financial Controller, the Billing Manager is responsible for designing, implementing and enforcing policies and procedures, as well as streamlining effective billing processes across multiple markets and multiple group companies.
- Oversee and streamline billing and collections processes
- Month-end closing of the billing group information
- Plan and implement quality assurance for all processes
- Program billing planning and implementation
- Resolve complex billing issues.
- Detect errors in billing processes and make appropriate corrections
- Personnel development; staff meetings
- Field Operators’ problem escalation and customer service
- Assist with the implementation and improving of the billing system
- Assist and support audit teams in verifying bills and billing data.
Skills & Experience
- Proven ability to perform strategic planning and priority setting for a billing department
- Proven track record for improving process efficiencies and solving problems
- Strong leadership skills with an ability to motivate direct reports
- Detail oriented with an economic/accounting background
- Proven customer relation skills
- Excellent people skill
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and internal personal skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- College degree in accounting/finance/business management preferred
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, situated in Sliema, Malta, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
With plenty of space for break and break-out sessions, lunch and social events, there are regular opportunities for team bonding and events throughout the year.
You will also receive the following benefits:
- 27 days annual leave plus one additional day per year of service capped at 30 days per annum (plus bank holidays)
- Private Health Insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Wellness allowance