Business Integrations Manager
Who are we?
iSoftBet is a leading online and mobile casino games supplier, providing content and gaming solutions to some of the world’s largest and most successful i-gaming operators.
Certified to supply 18 regulated markets, we use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and passion for gaming to design and deliver a wide range of premium casino games and products that captivate, entertain and maximise our clients revenue potential.
We also offer a market leading content aggregation platform solution (GAP) that allows operators to access a vast library of innovative, exciting and revenue maximising content through combing the iSoftBet games portfolio with that of over 70 leading content providers in the gaming industry.
We have a proud history but are always looking to stay ahead of the curve. With new opportunities emerging in such a fast paced and constantly changing hi-tech industry, we are always working towards developing the next game-changing innovations.
This is where you come in! iSoftBet is looking for a Business Integration Manager to join the GAP department reporting into the Head of GAP ideally based in London or Malta on a 12 month fixed term contract for Maternity cover.
- Manage the delivery of a range of concurrent integration projects for multiple game partner and customer accounts
- Own new integration project delivery from commercial handover through to completion
- Act as the primary voice of the iSB business for game partner and customer teams throughout the integration process
- Work closely with multiple internal and external teams to ensure the effective and efficient implementation of integration projects
- Develop and manage detailed integration project plans, milestone schedules and delivery estimates
- Manage day-to-day integration project priorities on behalf of the iSB business in conjunction with the iSB Commercial Team
- Ensure that the Integration Managers maintain suitable queues and backlogs and carry out effective prioritisation
- Manage integration project risks and issues and maintain relevant records for review
- Conduct integration project status meetings to track progress and ensure accurate, timely and efficient resolution of issues
- Coordinate and manage communications across multiple internal teams related to integration projects (including Executive, Account Management, Product Development, Configuration and Operations)
- Provide game partners and customers with written status updates, meeting minutes, required actions and other relevant project communications
- Work closely with the Integration managers, existing game partners and customers integrated to the ISB platform to upgrade their integrations to the latest standards to ensure maximum stability
- Continuously review ways of working in the Integrations Team to ensure that high quality standards are embedded in all processes
- Own and maintain Integration process documentation and the Integration Team confluence space
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Extensive project management experience in an Agile software development and B2B environment
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision to deliver projects on time and to the right level of quality
- Strong analytical skills and repeatedly demonstrated problem solving abilities
- Ability to build strong relationships at all levels of the business and with external teams
- Proven ability to influence indirect reports and stakeholders to deliver high quality software development projects
- Significant experience of presenting and leading customer meetings
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills with the ability to write clear and concise non-technical documentation
- Formal Project Management certification (e.g. Agile, Scrum)/Bachelor’s degree in an IT related discipline
- Experience of working with API integrations and online gaming would be a distinct advantage
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
With plenty of space for break and break-out sessions, lunch and social events, there are regular opportunities for team bonding and events throughout the year.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!