Chief Finance Officer
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftbet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
We are currently looking for an experienced Chief Financial Officer, to be based in Malta. Reporting directly into the CEO, this is a crucial role within iSoftBet where you will be a key person to guide a dynamic company in a very exciting phase. We are looking for a person with high integrity, proven leadership qualities and an extensive knowledge as a CFO.
• Full ownership of the Financial department, with responsibility over strategy and operations
• Develop and lead an international finance department with inspiring leadership
• Managing profitability, corporate finance, budget development and forecasting
• Direct and oversee all aspects of the Finance and Accounting functions
• Manage processes for all aspects of the department, including forecasting, budgets and consolidation
• Ensure process improvement and quality management
• Ensure that effective internal controls are in place and ensure compliance with all relevant laws and rules for financial and tax reporting
• Provide executive management with advice on the financial implications of business activities
• Maximizing return on invested funds and provide recommendations to strategically enhance financial performance and business opportunities
• Managing strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and ensure solutions accordingly
• Managing relationships with auditors, banks and authorities
• Maintaining relationships with key investors and stakeholders
Skills & Experience
• Qualified CPA or equivalent, preferably from one of the Big 4 accounting firms
• Minimum 3 years of experience as a CFO in the Gambling industry – preferable in a B2B company
• Proven experience in M&A deals
• Experience of working at a senior level in a publicly listed company is a strong advantage
• Proven leadership experience, managing and developing a financial department of 15 – 20 people, based in multi locations
• Experience in implementing processes, procedures and financial IT systems
• Strong analytical, research and negotiation skills
• Independent and self-motivated, structured and thrive in giving a high degree of service
• Ability to work comfortably in an intense, fast paced international environment
• English – excellent command of both written and spoken
• Role requires traveling
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .