Who are we?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
This is where you come in! iSoftBet is looking for a Compliance Assistant to join our Compliance team in Timisoara.
- Assist the Compliance Manager with the integration and authorization procedures on the different markets we operate in
- Game Certification for regulated markets
- Create reporting for the direction of the company
- Lead Account Management, Marketing, QA and Product Managers on compliance issues
- Assist with meeting gaming standards for regulated markets .
- Administrate and assist the company procedures for compliance standards
- Advise and guide all keys stakeholders on compliance issues
- Work on internal and external audits
- Administer the iSoftBet Due Diligence process
- Promote the regulation standard in the company
- Any other administrative duties
Desirable skills and experience:
- Be degree educated (essential) – either law or computer science degree (preferred)
- Be fluent in English and a second language will be beneficial
- Preferred experience applying in iGaming standards and regulations
- Have experience of writing technical documentation (beneficial)
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Have online gaming experience
- Be multitasking and excellent communication skills with all levels of business
- Have excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Be pro-active, organized and able to prioritise your responsibilities and duties
- Be willing to travel if needed on few occasion to visit the other company offices
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by emailing email@example.com.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you then please apply with your contact details.