As the COO, you will ensure that we use our resources in the most efficient, effective and impactful way to achieve our goal of creating quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain.
The Chief Operations Officer will be responsible for all Day-to-day administrative and operational functions of the business looking at the current cross functional processes and optimize them regularly.
The role is based in Romania with regular traveling to other iSoftbet offices.
As a senior leader at iSoftBet we are looking for someone who has strong managerial, communication, and leadership skills. You will lead by example, empowering your team to make their own decisions whilst providing sound advice and coaching on a regular basis. The successful candidate must understand the Company culture, vision and values and have superb business acumen.
- Manage the Day-to-day operational functions of the business
- Optimise the companies operational capabilities to deliver customer satisfaction
- Assess and implement improved Company processes by developing agile ways of working to ensure that efficiencies and quality is delivered
- Deliver strategies to ensure the company is safeguarded against internal and external risks that could prevent the business from operating
- Coach and develop team capabilities and skills
- Manage iSoftbet Romania offices in Bucharest and Timisoara
- Collaborate with C Level and management on decision making, presenting proposals for input
- Develop actionable business strategies and plans that ensure alignment with short-term and long-term objectives developed in tandem with the CEO
- Proactively manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves investor targets relative to growth and profitability, working closely with the CFO
Key skills and experience required
- Excellent communicator at all levels, both written and verbally
- Strong negotiation skills
- Proven experience in managing operational functions for at least 5 years
- Demonstrates ethical leadership
- Ability to build a strategy and projections for 3 years into the future
- Proven track record of upskilling and developing an agile transformation
- A solid grasp of data analysis and performance metrics
- Experience with digital transformation
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by emailing email@example.com .