iSoftbet is an online casino games supplier, providing fun and profits to some of the world’s largest and most successful e-gaming operators.
Our gaming suite includes a wide range of original video bonus slot machines, stunning branded content from world-renowned TV and film studios, and a unique collection of games optimised for smartphone and tablet use. With our vast experience and enthralling portfolio, we’re proud to be at the vanguard of game innovation.
We are certified in over 12 regulated markets among which are Italy, Spain, Belgium, Portugal, Denmark, UK; our gaming suite includes a wide range of original video bonus slot machines, stunning branded content from world-renowned TV and film studios, and a unique collection of games optimised for smartphone and tablet use.
Due to the growing demands of our services, we are now recruiting for a CRM Executive to join our creative workforce on a full time permanent basis. Reporting in to the Head of Account Management the role is responsible for building and developing relationships with existing customers by supporting and offering additional solutions, expanding our customer base and maximising revenues. This is a fantastic opportunity to make your mark within an award-winning and fast-moving company moving into its next stage of global development.
Working within the Account Management team and alongside our Business Development team and Compliance, the responsibilities will include:
- Building, planning and delivering promotional strategies across the company encouraging customer retention and loyalty.
- Planning promotional roadmap and creating new promotions.
- Organizing and coordinating promotional calendars
- Implementation of casino promotions – including proposal, design, testing promotion mechanics & systems
- Using the CRM to maximise online marketing opportunities.
- Managing back office, creating and executing campaigns.
- Monitoring return on investment for the different online marketing campaigns. by reporting on online campaign successes on a daily /weekly / monthly basis using the relevant admin tools
- Co-ordinating mailing and contact lists, checking the accuracy of the data and the segmentation of lists
- Working towards Monthly targets
- Overseeing direct communications with customers through the CRM.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted marketing activities.
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for the company and its products.
Key Skills & Characteristics
The Ideal candidate will have:
- Marketing experience is a must
- Online Casino experience or B2B Casino provider is a must
- Strong analytical skills and experience in segmenting data
- Interest in working with customer database systems
- Good attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Pro-active and enthusiastic to learn (necessary training will be provided)
- Team player
- Target driven and results focused
- Experience of HTML coding and Photoshop would be an advantage
- Have high Internet familiarity along with proficiency in MS Office tools (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel, etc.)
- Have the ability to lead by example and present a professional image
- Be fluent in English (another European language is a bonus)
What we offer:
This position boasts lovely new offices, with social areas, regular pizza and drinks evenings to socialise with colleagues, annual Summer event & Christmas party (for more fun and socialising!) amongst a friendly team as well as the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays plus 1 additional days annual leave for each full year of service capped to 30 days
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension scheme with up to 6% Employer contribution
- Annual bonus scheme (based on 100% personal target achievement)
- Competitive salary depending on the level of experience