DEV SEC OPS
iSoftBet is looking for a full-time DevOps engineer to join our deployment/IT/Dev team. Our team develops a proprietary API System, Casino Games and Back-Office for high traffic regulated gambling websites.
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor / Masters Degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Experience with systems and IT operations
- Comfort with with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment
- Strong grasp of automation tools
- Data management skills
- A strong focus on business outcomes
- Comfort with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (such as Git, SVN)
- Deep understanding of Unix and Linux flavored systems.
- Scripting experience such as Python, bash/Awk shell or similar.
- Understand key server security concepts and preferred implementations
- Enjoyment of collaboration, teamwork and iterative development in a fun environment
- Experience with using DevOps/CI tools such as Jenkins, Travis, TeamCity, GitLab, Docker, Jenkins, Ansible, Yaml and others
- Experience with micro-service architecture, containerization (Docker), integration and Docker management tools like Kubernetes
- Experience with micro-services monitoring tools like Grafana, Prometheus
- Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
Nice to haves:
- IT Security and performance obsessed.
- Your primary responsibility will be to help design, build, deploy and maintain our mission-critical production systems that are scalable and resilient (both on internal infrastructure and third-party cloud providers) and can operating at high scale, while maintaining guaranteed up-time.
- Your role will include unifying our team’s methodologies and processes within the organisation. You will collaborate across our organization with developers, System administrators and database administrators and QA to refine & automate our software development lifecycle ,build, test, and release practices.
- You will :
- master configuration management, continuous integration deployment, automated testing and automated self-service release management, delivery and monitoring using DevOps tools.
- You will oversee the deployment in production for our API, Games and back-office updates
- You will help to set up a full plan for mastering continuous integration, automated testing and automated self-service release management.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package and bonuses;
- Opportunity to work with the latest games;
- Stay in touch with the latest technologies and trends, suggest new directions and solutions;
- Our company encourages and rewards new ideas that will benefit the working process and the company products
- The company offers a flexible working schedule and supports the education of its employees