FACILITY TEAM LEADER
Who are we?
iSoftBet is the creator of some of the gaming industry’s most exciting and entertaining slots. From seasonal fun and fantasy classics to iconic film brands, we design, develop and distribute to some of the world’s biggest global brands.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftbet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
We have a proud history but are always looking forwards to stay ahead of the curve. With new opportunities emerging in such a fast paced and constantly changing hi-tech environment, we are always working towards developing the next game-changing innovation.
This is where you come in!
The job holder must have a thorough knowledge of computer software and hardware and a variety of internet applications, networks and operating systems. The ideal candidate will also have great troubleshooting abilities and attention to detail. The goal is to build and maintain updated and efficient computer systems and networks to optimize the role of technology on business sustainability.
- Minimum 3 year experience in troubleshooting end user related incidents
- Knowledge and experience in working with and troubleshooting Microsoft Active Directory Services is a plus
- Proven experience in solving Microsoft Office, Windows 7, Windows 10, Linux and Mac OS is a plus
- Good knowledge of networking fundamentals
- Good communication skills
- Passion for IT
- Strong team spirit and strong interest and involvement
- Ability to listen, learn and improve
- Good English skills, both written and verbal
- Maturity to work independently and also in close collaboration with colleagues across all offices
- Good skills in troubleshooting hardware problems related to PCs, printers, network environment
- Maintaining a safe environment with proper lighting, signage, and disability access
- Drafting and updating emergency plans and evacuation procedures
- Overseeing security, fire prevention, and other safety systems
- Scheduling regular building maintenance and janitorial services
- Overseeing contractors and inspecting completed jobs
- Resolving complaints, problems, and requests from the general population
- Inspecting the building frequently for signs of damage or wear
- Check computer hardware (HDD, mice, keyboards etc.) to ensure functionality
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems
- Provide orientation and guidance to users on how to operate new software and computer equipment
- Organize and schedule upgrades and maintenance without deterring others from completing their work
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes and maintenance schedule
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders
- Create / Update the list of the equipment
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package and bonuses;
- Opportunity to work with the latest news in the industry;
- Stay in touch with the latest technologies and trends, suggest new directions and solutions;
- Our company encourages and rewards new ideas that will benefit the working process and the company products
- The company offers a semi-flexible working schedule and supports the education of its employees
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, situated in Timisoara, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
With plenty of space for break and break-out sessions, lunch and social events, there are regular opportunities for team bonding and events throughout the year.
You will also receive the following benefits:
- up to 26 days annual (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical subscription
- Bonus scheme
- 50% gym discount
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you then please apply with your contact details.