Desired skills and experience:
- Strong command of English;
- Eager to get things done and collaborate with various stakeholders;
- Looking forward to learn and develop within the company.
- Any experience associated with finance is a plus
- Ability to work with Ms Office / accounting software
- Follow-up on all purchase approvals and, in a timely manner, order all requested devices;
- Upload all invoices on the financial platform and perform the weekly payment run procedure;
- Collaborate with Travel Responsible to reimburse all receipts received to the respective employees;
- Make sure all invoices, receipts, subscriptions and certificates are saved in the accounting folder, to be delivered on a monthly basis to the external accountant;
- Maintain a close relationship with all services suppliers
- Other ad-hoc tasks.
- Work closely with the finance team overseas in relation to cash collection, follow up on customers, doubtful customers, overall credit control
- Invoicing and accounting for various entities within the group
- Various reports comparison/ analysis
- Other ad-hoc tasks and more complex responsibilities as the role will develop.