Who are we?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
This is where you come in! Reporting to our Games Team Leader, the ideal candidate will have the desire to develop desktop and mobile applications in a fast-paced and Agile environment.
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent work experience
- Good OOP knowledge
- Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Up-to-date with the latest gaming trends, techniques, best practices and technologies
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Excellent computer skills
- A wide knowledge and understanding of computer games
- Creativity and imagination
- A logical approach to problem-solving
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Patience and attention to detail
- Willingness to keep up with industry developments and learn new skills
- Requirements and project specs analysis and estimations
- Development of game clients
- Produce prototypes of gameplay ideas and features
- Maintain existing code in order to meet regulations
- Follow coding standards and best practices
- Create unit tests and validation procedures to assure quality
- Collaboration within the team in order to achieve the requirements above
- „Polish” the game, maintain code, fix bugs and iron out occurring problems
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you then please apply with your contact details.