GAMES PROJECT MANAGER
Who are we?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
This is where you come in! Reporting to our Games Project Management Team Leader, the ideal candidate will have the desire to coordinate games development projects in a fast-paced and Agile environment.
Plans, executes and finalizes projects in parallel, according to strict deadlines and project requirements
- Liaises with project owners on an ongoing basis;
- Estimates the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals;
- Plans and schedules project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools;
- Tracks project milestones and deliverables;
- Develops and delivers progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations;
- Defines workflows for developing and delivering projects or products, liaising with new business requirements;
- Implements new procedures or identify and correct operational flaws in existing ones.
- At least 2 years of software project management experience;
- Ability to handle multiple projects with flexible and sometimes long hours;
- People management skills & experience: managing teams of at least 4 people;
- Ability to delegate and document the status of tasks;
- Flexibility towards unexpected change requests that might arise during the lifetime of a project;
- Ability to perform within strict schedules and deadlines;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Adaptable and diplomatic when dealing with all parties involved in the process;
- Ability to write clear and concise technical and non-technical documentation;
- Excellent English written and communication skills;
- Web and / or gaming experience.
- Formal project management training (Agile / Scrum / etc)
- Working with remote teams
- Bachelor degree in IT;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, persistence and perseverance;
- Ability to follow and work with cross-departmental and technical processes;
- Ability to persuade, encourage, motivate and defuse tension among project team whenever necessary;
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies;
- Availability for moderate travelling.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package and bonuses;
- Opportunity to work with the latest news in the industry;
- Stay in touch with the latest technologies and trends, suggest new directions and solutions;
- Our company encourages and rewards new ideas that will benefit the working process and the company products
- The company offers a semi-flexible working schedule and supports the education of its employees
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by emailing email@example.com.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you then please apply with your contact details.