GAMES PROJECT MANAGER
Who are we?
iSoftBet is a leading B2B software provider for the Gambling and Gaming Industry, with a vast portfolio of stunning in-house regular and branded games, 3rd-party game integration engine, great player experience, unique features and top-notch marketing tools.
We use our in-depth knowledge in the industry along with our passion for gaming to deliver premier products which are spearheading the Gambling world.
Amongst our clients you’ll find the biggest brands in the industry and our players are enjoying the thrill and fun of our ‘Simply Play’ spirit.
iSoftBet is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the Back-Office and backend Marketing tools team to deliver a market-leading product.
This is where you come in!
Plans, executes and finalizes projects in parallel, according to strict deadlines and project requirements
- Liaises with project owners on an ongoing basis;
- Estimates the resources and participants needed to achieve project goals;
- Plans and schedules project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools;
- Tracks project milestones and deliverables;
- Develops and delivers progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations;
- Defines workflows for developing and delivering projects or products, liaising with new business requirements;
- Implements new procedures or identify and correct operational flaws in existing ones.
- At least 2 years of software project management experience;
- Ability to handle multiple projects with flexible and sometimes long hours;
- People management skills & experience: managing teams of at least 4 people;
- Ability to delegate and document the status of tasks;
- Flexibility towards unexpected change requests that might arise during the lifetime of a project;
- Ability to perform within strict schedules and deadlines;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Adaptable and diplomatic when dealing with all parties involved in the process;
- Ability to write clear and concise technical and non-technical documentation;
- Excellent English written and communication skills;
- Web and / or gaming experience.
- Formal project management training (Agile / Scrum / etc)
- Working with remote teams
- Bachelor degree in IT;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, persistence and perseverance;
- Ability to follow and work with cross-departmental and technical processes;
- Ability to persuade, encourage, motivate and defuse tension among project team whenever necessary;
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies;
- Availability for moderate travelling.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package and bonuses;
- Opportunity to work with the latest news in the industry;
- Stay in touch with the latest technologies and trends, suggest new directions and solutions;
- Our company encourages and rewards new ideas that will benefit the working process and the company products
- The company offers a semi-flexible working schedule and supports the education of its employees
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, situated in Timisoara, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
With plenty of space for break and break-out sessions, lunch and social events, there are regular opportunities for team bonding and events throughout the year.
You will also receive the following benefits:
- up to 26 days annual (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical subscription
- Bonus scheme
- 50% gym discount
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you then please apply with your contact details.