Games Team Leader
iSoftBet is the creator of some of the gaming industry’s most exciting and entertaining slots. From seasonal fun and fantasy classics to iconic film brands, we design, develop and distribute to some of the world’s biggest global brands.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftbet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
We have a proud history but are always looking forwards to stay ahead of the curve. With new opportunities emerging in such a fast paced and constantly changing hi-tech environment, we are always working towards developing the next game-changing innovation.
This is where you come in!
iSoftBet is looking for a Games Team Leader based in our London office to lead a team of 6 external HTML5 Developers.
- Oversee day-to-day teams’ operation and performance
- Develop a well-designed and motivating evaluation program
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics
- Motivate team members
- Requirements and project specs analysis and estimations
- Development of game clients
- Produce prototypes of gameplay ideas and features
- Maintain existing code in order to meet regulations
- Follow coding standards and best practices
- Create unit tests and validation procedures to assure quality
- “Polish” the game, maintain code, fix bugs and iron out occurring problems
- Demonstrate a sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on Company’s success
- Collaboration within the team in order to achieve the requirements above
Key Skills & Experience:
- Good OOP knowledge
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines in a timely manner
- Knowledge and experience in TypeScript, JavasScript
- Up-to-date knowledge with the latest gaming trends, techniques, best practices and technologies
- Ability to solve problems logically, creatively and effectively
- Excellent computer skills
- A wide knowledge and understanding of computer games
- Creativity and imagination
- Good teamwork and communication skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
What we offer:
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
- 25 days annual leave plus one additional day per year of service capped at 30 days per annum (plus bank holidays)
- Private Health Insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Up to 6% matching pension contribution
- 50% Puregym discount