GAP Account Manager
GAP Account Manager
Who are we?
iSoftBet is the creator of some of the gaming industry’s most exciting and entertaining slots. From seasonal fun and fantasy classics to iconic film brands, we design, develop and distribute to some of the world’s biggest global brands.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftbet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
We have a proud history but are always looking forwards to stay ahead of the curve. With new opportunities emerging in such a fast paced and constantly changing hi-tech environment, we are always working towards developing the next game-changing innovation.
This is where you come in!
iSoftBet is looking for a GAP Account Manger to work within the Aggregation team based in either London or Malta. The position will assist in building, managing and maximizing relationships with 3rd party game providers.
The role is to grow and maximize opportunities for Suppliers and Operator on the Aggregation Platform, but there is an expectation that a certain level of administration to support these goals is required
- Be first point of contact and maintain first class business support for up to 30 game suppliers
- Maintain an excellent knowledge of available products, services and road maps and keep Operator partners up to date, identifying opportunities for up-sell
- Work with Account Management team to ensure Supplier products are used and optimised
- Assist and support the GAP Commercial Manger in supporting their business opportunities and objectives
- Maintain internal documents (eg. games lists)
- Liaise internally and externally with technical and compliance teams to ensure a smooth game delivery process
- Liaise with integration team to ensure a smooth and effective integration and roll out of new Game Suppliers
- Liaise with marketing team for sending newsletters and advertising providers to our clients
- Support Account Management and other internal teams with game requests and details to help develop iSB aggregation projects
- Representing the company at business events when required
Skills & Experience
- Experience within the online gaming industry
- Organised and self-motivated
- Works well as part of a team
- Excellent networking skills and the ability to build both business and interpersonal relationships
- Self-motivated, detail oriented, multi-tasking team player, energetic and positive
- Basic knowledge of Jira software would be a bonus
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
With plenty of space for break and break-out sessions, lunch and social events, there are regular opportunities for team bonding and events throughout the year.