Head of HR
Head of HR
Who are we?
iSoftBet is the creator of some of the gaming industry’s most exciting and entertaining slots. From seasonal fun and fantasy classics to iconic film brands, we design, develop and distribute to some of the world’s biggest global brands.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftbet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
We have a proud history but are always looking forwards to stay ahead of the curve. With new opportunities emerging in such a fast paced and constantly changing hi-tech environment, we are always working towards developing the next game-changing innovation.
This is where you come in!
iSoftBet is looking for their first Head of HR to head up the HR function reporting directly into the CEO. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who can come in and assess our challenges and create initiatives to make a positive difference working closely with our senior management in coaching them through change. This role can be based in Malta our HQ.
The entire HR function globally, managing all HR functions across all offices (Malta, London, Romania and Manila)
- Promote a collaborative culture across all offices (Malta, London, Romania and Manila), reinforcing the Company values, vision and mission
- Develop and be accountable for the global HR strategy in line with the overall business strategy
- Be a lead and adviser to all levels of management in an operating and technical environment that is changing rapidly
- Create a high performing working culture supporting the implementation of upskilling, training and development initiatives across the Company
- Leading the recruitment, hiring and on boarding process across the Company
- Regular travel to all offices
Skills & Experience
- Experience within a technical/creative working culture
- Experience of partnering with senior stakeholders
- 5+ years of Generalist HR experience, currently working at a managerial level
- Ability to challenge senior stakeholders in a professional, constructive manner
- Dynamic and positive outlook
- Ability to drive change throughout an organisation
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, situated in Sliema, Malta, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
With plenty of space for break and break-out sessions, lunch and social events, there are regular opportunities for team bonding and events throughout the year.
You will also receive the following benefits:
- 27 days annual leave plus one additional day per year of service capped at 30 days per annum (plus bank holidays)
- Private Health Insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Wellness allowance