INFORMATION SECURITY OFFICER
iSoftBet is the creator of some of the gaming industry’s most exciting and entertaining slots. From seasonal fun and fantasy classics to iconic film brands, we design, develop and distribute to some of the world’s biggest global brands.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftbet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
We have a proud history but are always looking forwards to stay ahead of the curve. With new opportunities emerging in such a fast paced and constantly changing hi-tech environment, we are always working towards developing the next game-changing innovation.
This is where you come in!
iSoftBet is looking for an experienced Information Security Officer to join a new function without our Company to ensure responsibility at the technical, operational, tactical and strategic level for Cyber Security.
This will involve following and continuing to build up the security function for the company. Experience in similar scenarios and same industry will be extremely valued.
The role will require frequent travel in England, Malta and Romania
- Develop and enhance an information security management framework, policies and other aspects.
- Responsible for identifying, evaluating and reporting on information security risks that meets compliance and regulatory requirements (i.e GDPR)
- Clear understanding of business environments and ensure that information systems are maintained and up to the actual security standards
- Work with technical and other business units to implement practices that meet defined policies and standards
- Provide leadership to the company’s information security functions and assessments.
- Partner with stakeholders across the company to raise awareness of security and risk management concerns
Skills & Experience
- Knowledge of Gambling and the cyber security aspect
- Experience building Security functions (EDR, SIEM, Network and System IDS, ML Based IDS and SOAR)
- Exceptional written and verbal/reporting communication skills
- Strong people management skills
- Experience across all aspects of Cyber Security
- Knowledge of business management, clear communications, change management and political skills
- Knowledge of common information security management frameworks, such as ISO/IEC 27001, and NIST.
- Innovative thinking with an ability to lead
- Good knowledge and if possible hands on into Linux Servers (including kvm/dockers/etc virtual) cyber security
- Knowledge of actual CERT and other known advisory
- Knowledge on application business logic flows which results into security risks.
- Knowledge and not limited to VPN, WIFI, SSO, Windows, Laptops, and other important company security possible aspects.
What we offer:
This position boasts lovely new offices, with social areas, regular pizza and drinks evenings to socialise with colleagues, annual Summer event & Christmas party (for more fun and socialising!) amongst a friendly team as well as the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave per annum plus bank holidays plus an additional day for each year of service capped at 30 days
- Pension scheme, Employer matches contributions up to 6%
- Annual salary review & bonus scheme
- Private health insurance