Information Security Officer/Security Manager
iSoftBet is the creator of some of the gaming industry’s most exciting and entertaining slots. From seasonal fun and fantasy classics to iconic film brands, we design, develop and distribute to some of the world’s biggest global brands.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftbet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
We have a proud history but are always looking forwards to stay ahead of the curve. With new opportunities emerging in such a fast paced and constantly changing hi-tech environment, we are always working towards developing the next game-changing innovation.
This is where you come in!
iSoftBet are looking for an experienced, yet hands on Information Security Officer/Security Manager (ISO) to join a business enjoying significant growth in many areas. Reporting to the CTO you with full autonomy of the end-to-end security strategy and implementation. For risks you will have a direct line to the CEO.
- Develop a gap analysis of current to target
- Get up to speed with the business and actively meet with key business stakeholders from commercial, product, data and technical.
- Create an immediate plan to address any key risks that are scored.
- Develop a long term roadmap allowing the business to iterate their security to best in class.
- Understand the threat landscape, and how it applies to our business.
- Understand regulatory requirements and apply them to your solutions.
- Able to analyse metrics and data using industry leading SEIM/AI tools
- Manage supplier relationships delivering various penetration tests and services.
- Deliver ongoing training to staff on recognising and reporting social engineering techniques.
- Present to the board on emerging threats relevant to our business.
- Recommend tools to provide appropriate security, while allowing the business to be agile.
- Develop and update policies, AUP’s and work with technical teams to implement.
Experience & Skills Required:
- Be pragmatic in your approach, and ensure you maintain perspective.
- A good listener.
- At home in an agile environment.
- Able to operate in all parts of the business and identify key drivers
- Worked in DevOps culture.
- Worked in a web based, high transaction businesses
- Technical enough to articulate complex concepts to technical staff
- Worked in cloud technologies including AWS and Azure.
- Able to work well in a growing business.
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.