Marketing & Events Executive
iSoftbet is an online casino games supplier, providing fun and profits to some of the world’s largest and most successful e-gaming operators.
Our gaming suite includes a wide range of original video bonus slot machines, stunning branded content from world-renowned TV and film studios, and a unique collection of games optimised for smartphone and tablet use. With our vast experience and enthralling portfolio, we’re proud to be at the vanguard of game innovation.
We are certified in over 12 regulated markets among which are Italy, Spain, Belgium, Portugal, Denmark, UK; our gaming suite includes a wide range of original video bonus slot machines, stunning branded content from world-renowned TV and film studios, and a unique collection of games optimised for smartphone and tablet use.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking person to join our marketing team in the role of Marketing & Events Executive, based at London Office.
- Day to day support to the Marketing Manager on the delivery of marketing materials such as updates to sales brochures, adverts and other marketing collateral. This includes briefing the Tech writing and design teams and keeping the company’s Client Hub updated.
- Assist on the overall marketing campaign strategy for the company in online channels ensuring that our online presence is efficient and effective.
- Liaise with our Account Management and sales team and support their marketing activity.
- Managing, updating and creating content for company websites and social media accounts.
- Coordinate and execute email marketing campaigns (using MailChimp)
- Plan, organise and deliver the events in our calendar and manage relationships and commercial contracts with suppliers to ensure that events meet marketing and commercial objectives.
- Support Marketing Manager in PR and Branding activities of the company to raise business profile through online and offline campaigns.
Key Skills & Characteristics
The Ideal candidate will have:
- A proven track record of working in a marketing position.
- Experience in developing marketing materials.
- Strong creative and copywriting skills.
- Tech savvy and quick to learn new tools and technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and creativity skills.
- Relevant degree within marketing.
- Exposure to the i-gaming Industry is desirable.
- Experience of working in brand/ marketing management.
- A background managing events.
- Design package experience (Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS) e.g. WordPress
What we offer:
This position boasts lovely new offices, with social areas, regular pizza and drinks evenings to socialise with colleagues, annual Summer event & Christmas party (for more fun and socialising!) amongst a friendly team as well as the following benefits:
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays plus 1 additional day’s annual leave for each full year of service capped to 30 days
- Private Health Insurance
- Pension scheme with up to 6% Employer contribution
- Annual bonus scheme (based on 100% personal target achievement)