NOC Engineer level 2
Who are we?
iSoftBet is the creator of some of the gaming industry’s most exciting and entertaining slots. From seasonal fun and fantasy classics to iconic film brands, we design, develop and distribute to some of the world’s biggest global brands.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftbet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
We have a proud history but are always looking forwards to stay ahead of the curve. With new opportunities emerging in such a fast paced and constantly changing hi-tech environment, we are always working towards developing the next game-changing innovation.
This is where you come in!
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science;
- Good understanding of computer systems, networks, database, Linux, mobile devices and other tech products;
- Ability to solve a wide range of issues;
- Ability to evaluate, prioritize issues and to solve or delegate them when needed;
- Ability to diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues and API communication;
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Engineer or similar role;
- Familiarity with help desk solutions and monitoring applications;
- Ability to adapt easily in an active team;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Excellent English (written and spoken) skills;
- Taking ownership of customer issues reported and seeing problems through to resolution
- Researching, diagnosing, troubleshooting and identifying solutions to resolve customer inquiries
- Following standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal/external teams
- Offers real time support toward for stakeholders, operators and clients
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Prioritize and task management
- Rapidly establish a good working relationship with customers and other professionals