SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER
iSoftBet is the creator of some of the gaming industry’s most exciting and entertaining slots. From seasonal fun and fantasy classics to iconic film brands, we design, develop and distribute to some of the world’s biggest global brands.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftbet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
We have a proud history but are always looking forwards to stay ahead of the curve. With new opportunities emerging in such a fast paced and constantly changing hi-tech environment, we are always working towards developing the next game-changing innovation.
This is where you come in!
iSoftBet is looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join our growing engineering team in London reporting to the Team Lead. You will work together with the engineering team and combine your in-depth knowledge of large-scale and your passion for new technologies to ensure we keep delivering the best experiences to our customers.
- Deliver new projects on an Agile and fast paced environment.
- Help define requirements and design solutions that meet the business requirements.
- Maintain and improve the backend for existing products.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in web development using PHP.
- Good knowledge of object-oriented programming (SOLID).
- Experience with test driven development.
- Experience writing RESTful services with a MVC framework (Laravel / Lumen prefered)
- An understanding of the entire software development life cycle.
- To be a fast learner who adapts easily to changing environments. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Fluent written and spoken English
What we offer:
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
- 25 days annual leave plus one additional day per year of service capped at 30 days per annum (plus bank holidays)
- Private Health Insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Up to 6% matching pension contribution
- 50% Puregym discount