Who are we?
iSoftBet is a leading B2B software provider for the Gambling and Gaming Industry, with a vast portfolio of stunning in-house regular and branded games, 3rd-party game integration engine, great player experience, unique features and top-notch marketing tools.
We use our in-depth knowledge in the industry along with our passion for gaming to deliver premier products which are spearheading the Gambling world.
Amongst our clients you’ll find the biggest brands in the industry and our players are enjoying the thrill and fun of our ‘Simply Play’ spirit.
iSoftBet is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the Back-Office and backend Marketing tools team to deliver a market-leading product.
This is where you come in!
In this role, you will take ownership of our product and manage the entire life cycle including: research, requirements gathering, feature specifications, backlog maintenance and refinement, define priorities & launch.
The role will initially require you to understand our internal strategy and vision for the product. It will also be customer focused; working as the primary business contact for customers (Marketing and Operations), providing advice on their reporting requirements, educating them in the capabilities of the product and gathering and prioritizing product requirements. You will cultivate and develop lasting relationships with key stakeholders in customer organizations.
- Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements with the Product & Account Management team.
- Work closely with the Development Team to deliver winning features.
- Define long-term, short-term and daily work priorities to guide the efforts of the Development Team.
- Ensure new products and features are evaluated for usability and performance.
- Have a deep interest and focus on end user experience.
The ideal candidate must have demonstrable knowledge and ability of:
- You are a self-starter who is comfortable working independently and is confident working in a fast-paced environment.
- You will have recognized expertise in product design and implementation and have a good understanding of the empirical data methods required to measure the success of features.
- Experience in the digital gaming industry is a must! You will use your experience to develop a gamification strategy that will lead to a fuller, more engaging player experience across our and our partners’ Casino games.
- You will play an active part in the Product Team helping to mentor less experienced colleagues, proactively supporting operational management by identifying areas for improvement, and delegating tasks to others where required.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Possess demonstrable skills in player experience and the needs of Marketers using our product.
- You must be data driven and have demonstrable skills in data mining and analytics.
- Possess a deep understanding of how promotional features translate into player engagement and revenue growth for iSoftBet and our customers.
- Flexibility to work outside of your roles responsibilities, if needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Ability to work independently but also to work closely with a team.
- Ability to undertake limited travel as required by the business.
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package and bonuses;
- Opportunity to work with the latest news in the industry;
- Stay in touch with the latest technologies and trends, suggest new directions and solutions;
- Our company encourages and rewards new ideas that will benefit the working process and the company products
- The company offers a semi-flexible working schedule and supports the education of its employees
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, situated in Timisoara, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
With plenty of space for break and break-out sessions, lunch and social events, there are regular opportunities for team bonding and events throughout the year.
You will also receive the following benefits:
- up to 26 days annual (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical subscription
- Bonus scheme
- 50% gym discount
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you then please apply with your contact details.