Who are we?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
This is where you come in! iSoftBet is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join the Back-Office and backend Marketing tools team to deliver a market-leading product.
This is where you come in!
In this role, you will take ownership of our product and manage the entire life cycle including: research, requirements gathering, feature specifications, backlog maintenance and refinement, define priorities & launch.
The role will initially require you to understand our internal strategy and vision for the product. It will also be customer focused; working as the primary business contact for customers (Marketing and Operations), providing advice on their reporting requirements, educating them in the capabilities of the product and gathering and prioritizing product requirements. You will cultivate and develop lasting relationships with key stakeholders in customer organizations.
- Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements with the Product & Account Management team.
- Work closely with the Development Team to deliver winning features.
- Define long-term, short-term and daily work priorities to guide the efforts of the Development Team.
- Ensure new products and features are evaluated for usability and performance.
- Have a deep interest and focus on end user experience.
The ideal candidate must have demonstrable knowledge and ability of:
- You are a self-starter who is comfortable working independently and is confident working in a fast-paced environment.
- You will have recognized expertise in product design and implementation and have a good understanding of the empirical data methods required to measure the success of features.
- Experience in the digital gaming industry is a must! You will use your experience to develop a gamification strategy that will lead to a fuller, more engaging player experience across our and our partners’ Casino games.
- You will play an active part in the Product Team helping to mentor less experienced colleagues, proactively supporting operational management by identifying areas for improvement, and delegating tasks to others where required.
Desirable skills and experience:
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with strong attention to detail.
- Possess demonstrable skills in player experience and the needs of Marketers using our product.
- You must be data driven and have demonstrable skills in data mining and analytics.
- Possess a deep understanding of how promotional features translate into player engagement and revenue growth for iSoftBet and our customers.
- Flexibility to work outside of your roles responsibilities, if needed.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills.
- Ability to work independently but also to work closely with a team.
- Ability to undertake limited travel as required by the business.
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by emailing email@example.com.
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you then please apply with your contact details.