Product Marketing Manager
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
iSoftBet is looking for a Product Marketing Manager (PMM) to join our marketing team based in Malta, reporting to our CMO.
The PMM will be responsible for developing effective marketing strategies and plans to communicate the features and benefits of the defined products and services internally and externally.
- Handle market research on industry and trending products: Obtain insights into customers’ usage of current products from product owners and enable untapped opportunities through multiple data sources (bespoke quant or qual research, sales data, market reports, commercial pre/post launch feedback).
- Establish buyer personas and target audiences.
- Develop product marketing strategies to position our products within our portfolio and vs competition – including lifecycle management.
- Contribute to a ROI framework that establishes the value of each product within portfolio
- Develop value propositions and highlight USP, Reason to believe, differentiator and positioning – with the aim to sets products apart from others in a competitive market
- Develop messaging framework to communicate products’ features and benefits
- Deliver consistency in messages across all marketing channels (web, social media, PR, BTL,etc.)
- Deliver a set of essential sales materials and marketing collaterals to promote our entire portfolio internally / externally (sales sheet, ppt pack, videos, bespoke copy, visuals, blog posts, case studies, etc.) – briefing the creative team accordingly.
- Brief the go-to-market team about new products / features so they can launch campaigns on their respective media channels.
- Speak and be able to present products to both external and internal audiences
- Agree timelines and deadlines for new product launches with product management, commercial and regulatory departments
- Work with various teams (product, design/creative, sales/account management, compliance, HR) to implement launch and lifecycle management comms strategies
Skills & Experience
- Proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager (5 – 8 years)
- iGaming experience is a MUST
- Data-driven with experience in market analysis / knowledge of market research
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
- MSc in Marketing, Communications or similar field
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org .