Who are we?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain –always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliverpremium products and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
This is where you come in!
We are looking for an experienced Product Owner to join the Product Team and support our product portfolio in delivering value to our internal and external customers.
Reporting into the Head of Commercial Product Engagement, you will be responsible for creating and maintaining a framework that will provide visibility and support to internal and external teams relating to the iSoftBet product line. Additionally, you will help the product team build value into the product pipeline by helping them understand how customers use our products and product effectiveness.
● Assist in creating a framework and process that provides a single point of contact to support Account Management & Sales product escalations from a commercial perspective.
● Work with the Product Marketing team to build a centrally managed resource centre for product support material, including sales and product information decks.
● Help create and maintain internal and external product support material for the centrally managed resource centre.
● Ensure that as the iSoftBet product line evolves, the product support material is kept up-to-date and current.
● Help create a Product Usage & Value framework that ensures we have and maintain visibility on the effectiveness, usage and ROI of our Product Tools.
● Project manage and coordinate across multiple product teams and owners to ensure the development and successful delivery of cross-functional product lines.
● Help deliver customer-focused business use cases that utilise one or more of our product tools simultaneously, and ensure that we are maintaining value for our customers as a top priority.
● Support the Head of Commercial Product Engagement in being the primary point of contact representing all product lines that do not fall into a single product vertical.
Key skills and experience required
● Seniority and experience in managing senior and c-level business stakeholders.
● Product or project management experience across a variety of delivery scenarios.
● Organised and willing to create and manage processes that involve getting teams to work better together.
● Ambition and drive to deliver the highest possible quality in all initiatives.
● Strong willingness to learn our whole product portfolio and understand customer needs.
● Comfortable and experienced in running, presenting and managing meetings.
● Comfortable using JIRA, Confluence and other project management tools.
● Detail-oriented and highly data-driven.
● Any specific gaming product experience is a bonus.
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep morale high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet is GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.