Who are we?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
iSoftBet is looking for a Product Owner reporting into the Head of GAP, to help contribute to the development of the GAP product vision and strategy to meet our business challenges. The Product Owner will communicate the GAP product vision, strategy, concepts and ideas to internal development teams and key stakeholders. The position can be based in either London or Malta.
Product Ideation and Solution Design
- Work closely with internal teams and key stakeholders to understand business challenges and explore the pros and cons of potential solutions
- Evaluate internal requests, customer requests, analysis, insights and competitor capabilities to identify and propose enhancements to the GAP solution
- Use process modelling, user journey visualisation, wireframing and other techniques to help stakeholders contribute to product requirements and solutions
- Document detailed product requirements in order to allow technical teams to analyse, design, develop and deliver solutions that meet the needs of the business
- Ensure that user and data analysis is factored in to new product requirements
- Create and maintain prioritised product backlogs for each assigned product area
- Work closely with the Head of GAP to design and deliver the product roadmap
- Work closely with the Development Manager and Team Lead(s) to ensure that the development team deliver on time and to the required quality standards
- Work closely with the Development Manager and Team Lead(s) to assist with effort estimations, team capacity and resource planning
- Act as the voice of the business and the customers during product development and stabilisation (QA)
- Work closely with the Development and QA teams to define user stories and acceptance criteria for testing and the QA approval of new product development
- Present finished products to the wider business and ensure that relevant support is given to colleagues to help leverage new functionality
- Extensive Product Owner experience in an Agile development environment
- Strong analytical skills and repeatedly demonstrated problem-solving abilities
- Demonstrated ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Experience in communicating and engaging with senior commercial and executive stakeholders as part of the product development process
- Significant experience in leading meetings and ensuring that stakeholders are able to contribute to product development
- Proven ability to influence indirect reports and stakeholders to deliver quality product development whilst meeting tight deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to write clear and concise non-technical documentation
- Experience of working in a B2B environment and of working with account teams and end customers
- Exemplary written and verbal communication skills
- Formal Product Management qualification
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related discipline
- Experience of working with remote development and product teams – our internal teams and customers are based all around the world and therefore remote communication and management skills are extremely important
- Experience of working in online gaming/gambling would be preferred
- Experience in UI/UX and Website design would be a distinct advantage
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish to. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by emailing email@example.com .