Who are we?
At iSoftBet, our mission is to build quality gaming products that inspire, innovate and entertain – always placing the players, partners and people at the heart of everything we do.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftBet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
iSoftBet is looking for a QA Engineer reporting into the PHP Team Lead based in London, on a 12 month fixed-term contract.
- Work together with the development team in the development of several products and applications (both front-end and back-end).
- Create and guide integration test planning, from the design phase to help with the implementation and automation of all tests.
- Analyse deviations between the defined requirements and the observed functional behaviour to find issues in the system.
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or similar area.
- Ability to write scripts to automate tests (PHP and JS preferred).
- Ability to maintain, debug and improve the existing unit and functional tests.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of RESTful API design and testing.
- Good communication skills, both spoken and written.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
- Passion for test-driven development and working in small multi-functional teams.
- Experience in defining, documenting and designing test cases.
- Ability to write simple SQL queries.
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19 we are working from home with the opportunity to work in the office if you wish too. We are holding regular virtual employee engagement initiatives to keep moral high and our culture alive!
iSoftBet are GDPR compliant. By applying for this position, you agree for iSoftBet to process your information for the purposes of this recruitment campaign. Your information shall be stored on our internal database for up to 12 months. Should you wish to withdraw your consent you may do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.