Who are we?
iSoftBet is the creator of some of the gaming industry’s most exciting and entertaining slots. From seasonal fun and fantasy classics to iconic film brands, we design, develop and distribute to some of the world’s biggest global brands.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftbet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
We have a proud history but are always looking forwards to stay ahead of the curve. With new opportunities emerging in such a fast paced and constantly changing hi-tech environment, we are always working towards developing the next game-changing innovation.
This is where you come in!
iSoftBet is looking for a Sales Manager to work within our growing Commercial team based in London reporting directly to the Chief Commerical Officer.
- Finding target customers and sourcing leads and business opportunities by
- promoting the company’s products and services to a global market.
- Helping forecast sales targets and then exceeding them.
- Creating and maintaining a sales pipeline.
Skills & Experience
- You should excel at sales and have a proven track record of delivering results.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience and knowledge of the online betting and gaming industry.
- Knowledge of slot content and the market, including competition and the regulatory landscape
- You will have to be comfortable networking and being prepared to travel.
- Travel expectations will be around once every month to conferences/leads.
- You will need to be outgoing and willing to participate in these conferences but also understand that it is still going to be a hard-working atmosphere with targets which will need to be achieved.
The company is young, dynamic enthusiastic. This role would suit someone who
thrives in a fast moving, team-oriented environment who is passionate about sales and
gaming. The successful candidate should be highly motivated, possess a strong
command of spoken and written English and be eligible to work in the London office.
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, situated near London’s South Bank, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
With plenty of space for break and break-out sessions, lunch and social events, there are regular opportunities for team bonding and events throughout the year.
You will also receive the following benefits:
- 25 days annual leave plus one additional day per year of service capped at 30 days per annum (plus bank holidays)
- Private Health Insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Up to 6% matching pension contribution
- 50% Puregym discount
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you then please apply with your contact details.