Senior C++ Developer
As a C++ developer at iSoftBet you will work within the Games Development team. We are responsible for the full development of servers including the improvement and maintenance of our slot machines and table games – ensuring the game logic developed works according to the mathematical model. We also make sure that games perform to their best while being compliant with as many regulated markets as possible.
The ideal candidate must have demonstrable knowledge and ability of:
- Object Oriented Programming and Design.
- C and C++.
- Unit Testing.
- Linux (usage, development tools, system calls, standard libs, etc.).
- Being able to work both independently and within a team.
- General understanding of mathematical principals.
- General understanding of client-server communication.
- Previous exposure to some web development is a plus.
- Previous exposure to working with RESTful Web APIs also a plus.
- Develop new game servers, based on a mathematical model;
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the game server framework and help set out its direction for the future.
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to the overall improvement of the team’s source code.