iSoftBet is the creator of some of the gaming industry’s most exciting and entertaining slots. From seasonal fun and fantasy classics to iconic film brands, we design, develop and distribute to some of the world’s biggest global brands.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftbet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
We have a proud history but are always looking forwards to stay ahead of the curve. With new opportunities emerging in such a fast paced and constantly changing hi-tech environment, we are always working towards developing the next game-changing innovation.
This is where you come in!
Reporting to our CTO, the main purpose of this the Senior DBA/DBA Team Lead is to develop and maintain the database security and capacity.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop MySQL Stored procedures, triggers and queries for our Back-Office teams.
- Monitor database events, troubleshoot and resolve problems
- MySQL database tuning
- Monitor database backup and validate recovery plans
- Estimation and optimization of the capacity and performance
- Coordinate with system administration and application development teams for capacity planning and application design
- Implement solutions for database performance monitoring and tuning
- Ensure the security access
- Be a MySQL SQL developer, with a detailed eye on query performances.
- Be an expert in stored procedures and triggers (Essential)
- Be an expert with MySQL syntax and error handling (MySQL specificities)
- Have previous extensive similar experience
- Have extensive experience of MySQL optimization of tables and queries
- Have excellent communication skills
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, situated near London’s South Bank, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
With plenty of space for break and break-out sessions, lunch and social events, there are regular opportunities for team bonding and events throughout the year.
You will also receive the following benefits:
- 26 days annual leave plus one additional day per year of service capped at 30 days per annum (plus bank holidays)
- Private Health Insurance
- Bonus scheme
- Wellness allowance