Senior Games Producer
iSoftBet design and deliver online casino games to some of the largest global online gaming businesses alongside an advanced and rapidly expanding Game Aggregation Platform (GAP).
At iSoftBet, we are a driven and sociable Company that find joy in gaming and beauty in simplicity.
We are an experienced game development Company looking to grow our team of Game Producers to meet our client demands. We are therefore looking for 1-2 Game Producers to join the expanding team, ideally based in London (we will accept applications from candidates currently based in Europe and discuss remote working options).
Reporting directly to the Head of Games, you will be required to work within a team consisting of project managers, artists, developers, mathematicians and audio, either in-house or outsourced, to deliver and drive all aspects of your game from inception to release :
- Fully rounded game concepts
- Detailed Game Specification documents
- Math profiling
- Art styling
- Quality and consistency
- Ultimate sign-off for your own game projects
Key Skills & Characteristics:
The successful candidate must be able to demonstrate the following in their CV/application:
- To have a real passion for slots
- To be highly organised
- To have delivered successful games into the real money gaming market
- To be up to date on slot games and styles and market preferences
- To have the ability to work within cross-country game development teams
What we offer:
This position boasts lovely new offices, with social areas, regular pizza and drinks evenings to socialise with colleagues, annual Summer event & Christmas party (for more fun and socialising!) amongst a friendly, driven team as well as the following:
- Competitive holiday entitlement plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme with Employer contribution
- 10% annual bonus scheme (based on 100% personal target achievement)
- Competitive salary depending on the level of experience