Senior Java Engineer
As part of iSoftbet’s continued growth, we are looking for a top-talented Senior Java Developer to join a highly skilled and motivated development group.
The ideal candidate will be a multidisciplinary talented Java EE professional. One who can spot the most intricate low-level details of the software being developed – call stack, reflections, byte-code, cost and benefits of various calling conventions – and at the same time keep a system-wide, holistic understanding of the design, architecture, and product trade-offs.
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (big advantage to M.Sc. or higher)
- 6+ years hands-on experience designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms Spring, Spring boot, Hibernate, Web services standards and related technologies (XML, JSON, REST, SOAP).
- Note: some of the experience years can be in C# or C++.
- Strong Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns.
- Experience working in a Product company with an Agile development process.
Nice to have:
- Linux as your working environment
- Git as source code management
- Dockers and Kubernetes
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL
- Experience developing AWS/GCP based Cloud solutions – an advantage
- Experience building massive scalable big-data systems
- Experience with performance optimization & high-performance algorithms
- Work in a highly dynamic & and technologically driven environment
- Write and orchestrate microservices – architecture managed by Kubernetes
- Design, develop and maintain components written in JAVA and other languages
- Function as a subject matter expert in multiple product components particularly Java EE all related technologies
- Solve challenging problems
- Participate in reviewing design and code for other team members
- Contribute to and drive technological and architectural decisions
- Interact with development, product management, architecture, QA, and support teams throughout the product lifecycle
- Maintain standards for reliable, scalable and secure systems
- Develop solid unit and integration tests according to organizational standards
- Adhere to Agile development principles, while following and improving all aspects of the Scrum process
- Cultivate and share knowledge of system, security, and application development best practices