SENIOR PHP DEVELOPER
We are looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join our growing engineering team reporting to the Dev Manager. You will work together with the engineering team and combine your in-depth knowledge of large-scale and your passion for new technologies to ensure we keep delivering the best experiences to our customers.
You will be assigned to our Game Aggregation Platform (GAP) Core and APIs.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in web development using PHP5/7, OOP, MySQL, Kafka, Redis, SQLite
- Experience with PHP framework such as Laravel, Lumen
- Experience in developing REST web services and working with APIs
- Experience in using version control systems such as GIT
- An understanding of the entire software development life cycle
- A passion for performance debugging and benchmarking
- Experience working with XMLs and JSONs
- Experience in designing automation unit, stress and functional tests
- Experience of working in Agile environments
- Experience in design pattern and secure coding standards
- To be a fast learner who adapts easily to changing environments, possess strong analytical, technical, and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems
- Experience with JIRA/STASH/BAMBOO
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Being part of the development team, reporting to the Development manager.
- Being an asset to deliver fast paced projects thanks to leadership and skills.
- Requirements and project specs analysis and estimations
- Write high performance and reusable PHP code modules
- Create and improve the backend for existing products
- Code review and projects architecture improvement
- Follow coding standards and best practices
- Collaboration within the team in order to achieve the requirements above
- Ability to understand and analyse specifications