Software Project Management Team Leader
The role holder will plan, execute and finalize projects in parallel, according to strict deadlines and project requirements, while managing the dedicated team of Project Managers.
- At least 7 years of software project management experience;
- Experience in software product delivery;
- Experience in Agile processes, Waterfall methodologies and portfolio management;
- Ability to handle multiple projects and perform within strict schedules and deadlines;
- Exceptional leadership skills, being able to influence teams and mentor his subordinates, while being a role model: managing teams of at least 4 people;
- Flexibility towards unexpected change requests that might arise during the lifetime of a project;
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment;
- Adaptable and diplomatic when dealing with all parties involved in the process;
- Experience and insight in guiding the team of Project Managers in identifying risks and issues, while being data-driven in the decision making, meanwhile promoting this approach within the team;
- Excellent English written and communication skills;
- Web and / or gaming experience.
- Working with remote teams
- Bachelor degree in IT;
- Strong problem solving skills;
- Strong analytical, planning and organizational skills, attention to detail, persistence and perseverance;
- Ability to follow and work with cross-departmental and technical processes;
- Ability to persuade, encourage, motivate and defuse tension among project team whenever necessary;
- Must be able to learn, understand, and apply new technologies;
- Ownership of the end to end plan, including the identification of critical dependencies and risks likely to impact cost, time, and quality across all types of projects and teams.
- Ongoing management and mitigation risks, issues and dependencies, escalating as appropriate and owning them through to resolution.
- Identifying, managing and tracking the overall scope, objectives, & critical success factors of the projects.
- Liaising between Product Management, Development Management, and business stakeholders to foster quality communications and solution alignment
- Coordinating the Project Managers and working closely with all key stakeholders in order to define project scope and requirements in terms of features and capabilities
- Supporting both Agile processes and Waterfall methodologies within a matrix organization
- Tracking and reporting project progress to stakeholders, with a focus on budget, scope, resources, and schedule. Timely escalations as necessary.