As a part of our vibrant, multi-skilled team of PHP, HTML5 developers, IT Managers, Security officers and Database administrators, you will be working on an ever-changing roster of projects including bespoke games, complex projects and a proprietary Back Office project to make ISB the best provider around.
- Structured approach to research and analysis activities
- Influence and gain buy-in for ideas and solutions from all levels of stakeholders
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to explain technical concepts to stakeholders ranging from non-technical to the technically focused
- UML, ArchiMate or similarly structure modelling technique
- Knowledge (importance in order) : PHP (Framework Symfony/Laravel/Lumen), RESTful API Design (OAS 3.0), Angular, TCP Network packets and network protocols, Linux, Continuous Build/Integration/Delivery tools (i.e dockers, TeamCity, bamboo), python, C++, Unit/Integration Testing, Jira and Confluence.
- Knowledge of architectural principles, styles, design patterns and anti-patterns
- Knowledge of application design principles and object oriented design
- Knowledge of domain and data modelling as well as database design principles
- Knowledge of loose coupling, separation of concerns, inversion of control and microservices.
- Ability to work independently or in a team atmosphere;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Working with the Product Owner, understand the iSBs processes and data and domain models in order to produce architectural solutions that are in alignment with the iSB’s needs
- Provide expertise, advice and support on technical matters and feasibility to projects during inception and requirements gathering
- Produce and review System Architecture Documents ensuring solutions meet success criteria, quality metrics and are aligned with longer term strategic objectives
- Ensure architectures and solutions defined as part of System Architecture Document meet agreed standards, policies and non-functional requirements
- Work with the Architecture team to identify overlaps or conflicts with on-going changes or product and resolve as necessary
- Using your knowledge of software engineering help to create new and innovative products and services that are achievable within the timeframe required
- Utilise your in-depth expertise of agile software engineering principles and practices such as unit testing, TDD, BDD, refactoring techniques, continuous integration and test automation