iSoftBet is a young and dynamic company working in the global gaming space, supplying content and systems to some of the largest entertainment companies in the world.
Designing and developing games for desktop, mobile and terminals, we are an engaging, creative and fast-growing business in a fast-growing market.
We want skilled people to help shape our future, so whether you are a star designer, developer, business person or accountant we offer a fun and diverse environment in which you can showcase your skills.
We are looking for a System Architect (SA) to start a new team to be responsible for defining and maintaining the structure and architecture of our systems in very close cooperation with our technical teams, to ensure that the architecture will meet the business requirements.
- Helping to analyse Business requirements and extracting those of architectural significance
- Creating a solution architecture which will meet the various requirements, balancing the goals and constraints on the solution
- Making sure that everyone understands the architecture. The System Architect has to present various views of the system appropriate to different audiences
- Ensuring that the delivered system is consistent with the agreed architecture and will meet the requirements
- At least 4 years of experience in software engineering working on complex distributed systems.
- B.S. Computer Science and/or another hard science degree.
- Knowledge (importance in order): PHP (Framework Laravel/Lumen), TCP Network packets and Network, Linux, Continuous integration tools (i.e dockers, bamboo), C++, Jira.
- Knowledge in Software architecture and design patterns.
- Outstanding communication, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and adapt quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Analytical thinking, accurate and organized nature.
- Experience of working in international teams and with business analysis.
- Fluent in written and spoken English.
- ASoft Skills
- Willingness to travel.
Further information about the role
The SA will be involved with our projects at the time of requirements’ development and will remain involved throughout the balance of the project. The SA is the balancing point to understand the business needs and interpreting them into the technical system architecture.
The SA will assist the technical teams as well as the project managers, product managers, product architects to work together to have a state of the art architecture for our systems.
What we offer:
This position boasts lovely new offices, with social areas, regular pizza and drinks evenings to socialise with colleagues, annual Summer event & Christmas party (for more fun and socialising!) amongst a friendly, driven team as well as the following:
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays with a Christmas office shut down
- Pension scheme with up to 6% Employer contribution
- Annual bonus scheme (based on 100% personal target achievement)
- Competitive salary depending on the level of experience