iSoftBet is the creator of some of the gaming industry’s most exciting and entertaining slots. From seasonal fun and fantasy classics to iconic film brands, we design, develop and distribute to some of the world’s biggest global brands.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftbet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
We have a proud history but are always looking forwards to stay ahead of the curve. With new opportunities emerging in such a fast paced and constantly changing hi-tech environment, we are always working towards developing the next game-changing innovation.
This is where you come in!
iSoftBet is looking for a Systems Architect to report into our Systems Architect Lead. We are open to the position being based in either of our offices: London/Bucharest/Sliema, Malta.
- Working with the Product Owner, understand the iSBs processes and data and domain models in order to produce architectural solutions that are in alignment with the iSB’s needs
- Provide expertise, advice and support on technical matters and feasibility to projects during inception and requirements gathering
- Produce and review System Architecture Documents ensuring solutions meet success criteria, quality metrics and are aligned with longer term strategic objectives
- Ensure architectures and solutions defined as part of System Architecture Document meet agreed standards, policies and non-functional requirements
- Work with the Architecture team to identify overlaps or conflicts with on-going changes or product and resolve as necessary
- Using your knowledge of software engineering help to create new and innovative products and services that are achievable within the timeframe required
- Utilise your in-depth expertise of agile software engineering principles and practices such as unit testing, TDD, BDD, refactoring techniques, continuous integration and test automation.
Skills & Experience
- Structured approach to research and analysis activities
- Influence and gain buy-in for ideas and solutions from all levels of stakeholders
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to explain technical concepts to stakeholders ranging from non-technical to the technically focused
- UML, ArchiMate or similarly structure modelling technique
- Knowledge (importance in order) : PHP (Framework Symfony/Laravel/Lumen), RESTful API Design (OAS 3.0), Angular, TCP Network packets and network protocols, Linux, Continuous Build/Integration/Delivery tools (i.e dockers, TeamCity, bamboo), python, C++, Unit/Integration Testing, Jira and Confluence.
- Knowledge of architectural principles, styles, design patterns and anti-patterns
- Knowledge of application design principles and object oriented design
- Knowledge of domain and data modelling as well as database design principles
- Knowledge of loose coupling, separation of concerns, inversion of control and microservices.
- Ability to work independently or in a team atmosphere;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
What we offer:
This position boasts lovely new offices, with social areas, regular pizza and drinks evenings to socialise with colleagues, annual Summer event & Christmas party (for more fun and socialising!) amongst a friendly, driven team as well as the following:
- 25 days holiday entitlement plus bank holidays with a Christmas office shut down
- Pension scheme with up to 6% Employer contribution
- Annual bonus scheme (based on 100% personal target achievement)
- Competitive salary depending on the level of experience