iSoftBet is the creator of some of the gaming industry’s most exciting and entertaining slots. From seasonal fun and fantasy classics to iconic film brands, we design, develop and distribute to some of the world’s biggest global brands.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftbet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
We have a proud history but are always looking forwards to stay ahead of the curve. With new opportunities emerging in such a fast paced and constantly changing hi-tech environment, we are always working towards developing the next game-changing innovation.
This is where you come in!
- Strong knowledge of git and git flow
- Solid knowledge of PIXI.JS
- Solid knowledge of HTML, CSS (SASS, LESS), DOM API, DOM Event Model, REST
- Solid knowledge of HTTP/HTTPS
- Solid knowledge of OOP and Design patterns
- Understanding of scrum process (familiar with Jira)
- Experienced in development for mobile browsers
- Experienced in performance benchmarks creation
- Ability to work independently or in a team atmosphere;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
Would be a plus:
- Experience in Game Development (big +)
- Knowledge about continuous integration (TeamCity, Bamboo etc.)
- Knowledge of Kafka, Socket.io
- Knowledge of Angular, React
- Knowledge of NodeJs
- Familiar with docker concepts
- Investigate current and new solutions
- Be the person who comes up with ideas and can drive all changes, improvements
- Perform coding, debugging, and unit testing
- Participate in estimation and planning sessions
- Contribute to development of technical project documentation
- Collaborate with the development team and with the Client’s team
- Report status and progress according to the project and company demands