Who are we?
iSoftBet is the creator of some of the gaming industry’s most exciting and entertaining slots. From seasonal fun and fantasy classics to iconic film brands, we design, develop and distribute to some of the world’s biggest global brands.
We use our in-depth knowledge, industry expertise and our passion for gaming to deliver premium products and iSoftbet is rapidly growing to become one of the most influential forces in gaming with a very bright future.
We have a proud history but are always looking forwards to stay ahead of the curve. With new opportunities emerging in such a fast paced and constantly changing hi-tech environment, we are always working towards developing the next game-changing innovation.
This is where you come in!
Desired skills and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a similar field
- Proven professional experience as a WordPress Developer
- Good knowledge of state of the art front-end technologies and frameworks
- Extensive knowledge of WordPress plugin development and WordPress theme development – must have
- WordPress API knowledge would be nice to have
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently or in a team atmosphere;
- Fluency in English (written and spoken).
- Redevelop the front-end for the main iSoftBet websites
- Maintain and develop the back-end of those websites
- Meeting with stakeholders to discuss website design and functionality
- Conduct website performance tests and benchmarks
- Work directly with QA to resolve any live issues
What we offer:
- Attractive salary package and bonuses;
- Opportunity to work with the latest news in the industry;
- Stay in touch with the latest technologies and trends, suggest new directions and solutions;
- Our company encourages and rewards new ideas that will benefit the working process and the company products
- The company offers a semi-flexible working schedule and supports the education of its employees
What is in it for you?
Our people are the ‘i’ in iSoftBet and always come first. They are the heart and soul of our business, crazy about gaming and passionate about creating the best user experience possible.
Our open-plan offices, situated in Bucharest, are a hive of activity and creativity, and the close-knit nature of our team makes the office a special place.
With plenty of space for break and break-out sessions, lunch and social events, there are regular opportunities for team bonding and events throughout the year.
You will also receive the following benefits:
- up to 26 days annual (plus bank holidays)
- Private medical subscription
- Bonus scheme
- 50% gym discount
If this exciting opportunity sounds like you then please apply with your contact details.